iPhone batteries last between 300 – 500 cycles, which in normal use is about 2 – 3 years.
A battery will eventually start to degrade and not work properly. There are many signs your battery is failing.
- the battery shuts off at around 20-30% and then when plugged back in comes back on at a similar value
- shows erratic values from 100% – 30% – suddenly 1% then turns off and maybe then takes ages to charge.
- takes a long time to boot once it switches off and is plugged back into a charger
- the screen does weird things and looks a little like it has water underneath it when pressed.
- your phone screen is bulging and possibly pushed upwards with its sides splitting.
If any of these are the case with your iPhone you will likely need a replacement battery. We can come to you and test your phone’s battery life and replace it if necessary. We carry all batteries with us for all models and it typically takes 10 minutes to diagnose fully and fit another with a full 12 month warranty from £39.99.
Call us now on 0330 999 2949