MiTag is a super easy way to keep track of your stuff. Attach one to your key. Put the other one in your backpack. Hang it on your pet, keep it in your purse, luggage. Just like that, they appear in Find My app and activate in Find My network, where you can also track your Apple devices and keep in touch with friends and family.
The battery (CR2032) for MiTag is the same as that for Apple AirTags, which lasts up to 12 months. You can check the battery status in “Find My” app, and replace it in time. The long battery life makes sure the item tracking tag is always active to help you locate your items.
- We buy from some of the UK’s largest wholesalers of phone accessories. They come from suppliers we know and trust.
- They are fully tested and come with a one year warranty
- We sell fully tested pre-used phones, most come to us from local customers upgrading their phones and we trade in their old ones at the time.
- We are friendly, helpful and don’t hard sell. We aim to find a handset that suits your needs and purpose of use.
- You can trade your old phone in for a fair price and get money off your new handset.
- We include a FREE data transfer from your old handset to your new one if you want help with that. A lot of customer do.
Covered in Warranty
- Our No Quibble 12 month warranty that covers any problems with the phone including replacing the battery during that time if you fell it needs replacing.
- Our pledge is if we can’t sort the issue you are having with your handset we will replace it like for like to solve your issue.
Not Covered in Warranty
- Accidental damage that causes a faulty. So screen and rear glass damage and any fault that we deem caused by customer neglect.
- Any form of liquid damage.