Whether you are a business or an individual looking to fix your computer, you can trust us to take care of all your needs. We understand that computers make our lives and business much easier and when they are not working the way they are supposed to, it can become a bit of hassle. Our aim is to offer outstanding services straight to your home or to your office to conduct repair works or troubleshoot your computer. Out expert staff will pay attention to your needs and offer you the best consultation and advice on managing your computer well. We do this even if we find that your computer does not need any repair work. Our aim to minimize the problem from reoccurring and offers you low cost repair work that is essential for your computer needs.
- Hardware solutions - Screen Repairs, Keyboard Repairs (approx £125) and Trackpad Solutions (approx £70)
- Software Fixes
- Data Migration and Data Recovery (from £49.99)
- HDD to SSD upgrades (completely dependant on drive cost and then £45.00 for data cloning if necessary)
- RAM upgrades
- Water Damage Repairs (approx £150-£400 depending on level of damage from just cleaning to component level repairs if blown)
- for your desktop, PC or your MAC, to tuning up and installing software we can help. (from £49.99 onsite)
Flashing Folder on Mac startup can be repaired onsite without the need to remove the machine for £59.99
iMac & MacBook GPU repair
Do you have video distortion, vertical lines or no display at all? Chances are you are suffering from a GPU failure on your graphics card. This is a common fault; especially on 27″ iMacs.
The problem is cause by the solder starting to deteriorate around the GPU chip causing the video distortion.
So, how do we fix it? We do something called a reball. Reballing is done by using an expensive reballing workstation that uses infra red to heat up the solder balls on the GPU, we remove the GPU, clean the board and remove all the solder. We then re-solder using lead solder. We stress test the GPU for 24 hours to make sure the problem is resolved, if not, we replace the GPU altogether.
So if you have a video issue on your Mac, send it to us and let us fix it properly for you. All repairs come with a 90 day warranty.
The average cost of a GPU repair is £200 for MacBooks and £250 for iMacs.
We have also teamed up with one of the UK's premier Mac specialists for board, chip and low level repairs.
Call us now on 0330 999 2949